Saturday 16 March 2013

Perfect Day!

It's been a crazy, busy few weeks, and this chook has been running around like a headless chicken, for various reason (personal & professional).  Sadly creativity, and thus The Chook's Nook, had to suffer.  There were quite a few "closed" days, as well as muffin-less Mondays! *Shock Horror!*  My sincere apologies, but am hopefully getting back on track now.

This little chook took part in a little crafty workshop this weekend, and it was so wonderful to get back into some long overdue crafting - card making in this case.  It may sound a bit odd, but it felt like going back to my roots.  When I do art, I feel balanced, happy and confident - at ease with the world.  I even learned some fancy, new techniques, and felt right at home playing with pretty paper, punches, stamps & ribbons!  *BLISS!*


No comments:

Post a Comment